Thursday, January 7, 2010

Sunblock and perfumed lotion/body spray?

Would it be alright to wear a sunblock and perfumed body lotion and a body splash at the same time?





I like to wear this stuff from Victoria's Secret called ';body by victoria'; I think it smells so good. My sunblock is Neutrogena and is unscented.





I was wondering if I put the body by victoria lotion and body spray on first or the sunblock?





Would using the body by victoria stuff decrease the effectiveness of the sunblock?





Thanks for the help! =)Sunblock and perfumed lotion/body spray?
I'd say it would, because both would be soaking into your skin. Maybe use the sunblock while you're outside or something, and when you come back or go out to eat use the scented lotion. :)Sunblock and perfumed lotion/body spray?
no it isn't right

No comments:

Post a Comment