Thursday, January 7, 2010

Can scented lotions and perfumes mix?

I have been dying for a bottle of Michael by Michael Kors - yum! It is heavenly smelling. However, I often put scented lotion on throughout the day. Up until now, I have never been a perfume wearer - I have preferred scented lotions from Bath and Body Works or Victoria's Secret. Can a scented lotion mix with a perfume? Or maybe I should invest in a really good unscented cream? Any ideas? This perfume lasts all day.Can scented lotions and perfumes mix?
The two smell can compete with one another and you might be able to smell the perfume. However lots of scented lotion usually wears out throughout the day so it should be fine to mix both.Can scented lotions and perfumes mix?
Ask a knowledgeable perfume salesperson what the notes of Michael Kors fragrance are, and find a hand cream/lotion that shares your favorite of those notes.





Or go with unscented.
I don't think it will match... unless you buy the lotion w/ the perfume.

No comments:

Post a Comment