Thursday, January 7, 2010

Ladies, What Are Your Favorite, Hottest Perfumes and Lotions Men Like?

Wanted to find out what are women's top selling and best perfumes. I remember years ago, almost all the gals were wearing Charlie, the aroma so popular, even came up from the subways in Boston. Chanel has always been a seller, Shalimar, Jungle Gardena, etc. Let us know what you like and why. How expensive is it?Ladies, What Are Your Favorite, Hottest Perfumes and Lotions Men Like?
How did we all survive those ';Charlie'; and ';Giorgio'; fumes? The most popular fragrance is Thierry Mugler's Angel. I only like it in the drydown.


Chanel no 5 is still a favorite but Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel is really popular now.


I like My Insolence by Guerlain and Hypnose lancome.


Surprisingly, I also like Fantasy by Britney Spears. (Maybe she should just make perfume!).Ladies, What Are Your Favorite, Hottest Perfumes and Lotions Men Like?
i wear hollister's MALAYIA and it smells so good and I LOVE IT! everyone else foes too, and its the smells you smell when you walk right into hollister, and all he guys love it! it was $40 because i got the bigger botte!
celine dion perfume - notes ...... around 20.00 dollars
Chanel no. 5, Juicy couture is real nice, Miss Dior, Allure, Rumere, La Mome and Narciso Rodriguez
my fav is always Heavenly from Victoria Secret- i know its a popular scent- so i might not be original- but i love it =) and its less than $30
I like Amor Amor by Cacharel, I think 1.7 oz goes for about $30 - $40. It has a lot of depth to it, sort of innocent but sexy at the same time. I was telling someone the other day, when I wear it I feel like the heroine in a Gothic romance novel =) That's what it makes me think of.

No comments:

Post a Comment