Thursday, January 7, 2010

Lotion with spf but the scent doesn't go with perfume. Can I use it at night and still....?

have the spf benefits? It's the vaseline aloe fresh body lotion with spf. I shower at night anyway. By they next morning the smell will probably have worn off so I can wear my perfume and the smells don't mix. The reason I want a little spf is cause sometimes we have pe outside and I burn easily. Just want to keep my skin healthy. =)Lotion with spf but the scent doesn't go with perfume. Can I use it at night and still....?
nope, the spf will wear off before then if it doesn't wash off in the shower, you should get a scentless lotion with spfLotion with spf but the scent doesn't go with perfume. Can I use it at night and still....?
i do so u can

No comments:

Post a Comment